LEGO® DUPLO® My First Bath Time Fun: Floating Red Panda (10964) provides developmental play in the bath for preschoolers aged 18 months and up.
Watch the developmental fun begin!
Your toddler will love to play with this cute panda in the bath. They can give the panda a wash with the bucket, which fits neatly in the ring while the panda takes a swim. A rounded hook on the floating ring lets kids connect with rings from Bath Time Fun: Floating Animal Train 10965 and/or Bath Time Fun: FloatingAnimal Island 10966 (sets sold separately). And because the ring opens for easy rinsing, it’s easy to keep hygienically clean – bath after bath.
Playful learning for toddlers
Parents can share precious developmental milestones as LEGO DUPLO toys put open-ended fun, self-expression and joyful exploration into young children’s hands.
- Developmental bath time fun – LEGO® DUPLO® My First Bath Time Fun: Floating Red Panda (10964) provides playful learning opportunities, bath after bath
- Easy-to-clean bath toy – The playset includes a red panda, bucket and a floating ring that opens up for easy cleaning
- Build skills in the bathtub – Toddlers put 2 bricks together to make the panda, then place it in the floating ring for endless play opportunities
- Gift for preschoolers – Give this hands-on playset as a birthday present or any-day treat to toddlers aged 18 months and up
- Increase the floating fun – This toddler-friendly toy connects with other LEGO® DUPLO® floating rings (sold separately) and measures over 3.5 in. (10 cm) high, 8 in. (21 cm) wide and 4 in. (11 cm) deep
- Playful learning – All LEGO® DUPLO® sets are designed with fun narratives, bright colors, diverse characters and plenty of details to give your little learner a BIG start in life
- Consistent quality – LEGO® DUPLO® components meet stringentindustry standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart: it’s been that way since 1969
- Safety assured – LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure that they meet demanding global safety standards