Kai’s Spinjitzu Ninja Training (70688) playset lets passionate NINJAGO® fans aged 6+ help their hero perfect his skills with a fun and interactive toy. Kids can enjoy countless hours of role-play action as they put Kai through an exciting ninja training program with this action toy.
Kids will love to place Kai in the spinning toy, pull the rip cord and watch as he quickly spins on flat surfaces or high up on his balancing tower. New for March 2022, the Kai minifigure has an exclusive and never-seen-before elemental power look.
A fun digital experience for LEGO® builders
The playset comes with interactive digital building instructions to make the building experience even more fun. Available in the free LEGO Building Instructions app for use on smartphones and tablets, the zoom and rotate tools help you visualize the model as you build. Kids can also save their progress at any point in the app.
- Spinning action toy – Kids have all they need to play out daring challenges with this LEGO® NINJAGO® Kai’s Spinjitzu Ninja Training (70688) playset
- 1 minifigure – New for March 2022, the Kai minifigure has an exclusive and never-seen-before elemental power look
- Ninja action toy – Kids can place Kai inside the spinning toy, pull the rip cord and watch as he quickly spins around. They can test his balance by making the tower higher
- Complete the set – Look out for 2 more NINJAGO® actiontoys: Lloyd’s Spinjitzu Ninja Training (70689) and Jay’s Spinjitzu Ninja Training (70690)
- A quick build – This durable 32-piece playset offers kids aged 6 and up an easy building experience so they can start to play as quickly as possible
- Play on the go – Measuring over 2 in. (6 cm) high, 1.5 in. (4 cm) wide and 1.5 in. (4 cm) deep this ninja toy is the ideal size for kids to play with at home or take with them on journeys
- Interactive digital building – Using the free LEGO® Building Instructions app, builders can zoom, rotate and visualize a digital version of their model on their smartphones and tablets
- Premium quality – For more than 6 decades, LEGO® bricks have been made to ensure they pull apart consistently every time
- Safety assurance – LEGO® building bricks meet stringent global safety standards