Create a dream catcher with this creative kit designed for young children aged 4 and over. Children decorate the rabbit with the colorful ribbons, then use the stickers to decorate the stand. A beautiful decorative item that can be hung in a bedroom to chase away bad dreams.
• A 2 in 1 product: a fun crafting activity and a reassuring object to help children with a fear of the dark.
• Pre-cut pieces and a range of stickers provided for glue and scissor-free assembly.
• All equipment and material provided.
• Helps develop fine motor skills.
• Instructions provide step-by-step creative tips.
• FSC® certified paper and card.
Contents: 1 thick pre-punched card stand, 9 thick card stickers, 1 assortment of colorful organza and satin ribbons, 1 sheet of 11 illustrated pre-cut pieces, 1 plastic needle with a round tip, 1 sheet of adhesive pads, 1 set of instructions.
Measurements: 7.99 x 7.95 x 1.46
Designed by: Hanna Nyman
Recommended for ages 4 years +